Wednesday, February 8, 2012

It's Been Another Rough Week

Okay.  I learned my lesson last week -- it wasn't a bad week, it was a challenging week -- a rough week.  I've been sick for a couple of weeks & that has probably contributed to not having a successful couple of weeks.  So confession of the week -- I gained 1.2 pounds this week, a total of 1.8 pound gain during the last two weeks.  However, my net loss is 5.4 pounds for 5 weeks -- about a pound a week which still is respectable.

This week's topic during WW meetings was tracking.  Our leader asked us to give ourselves a grade.  Last year and probably several years preceding that I would have given myself an F.  But since I've started this blog & added this additional layer of accountability, I would give myself an A for the first 3 weeks and probably a C+ or B- for the last two weeks.  Even though there have been weeks that I have gone over my points, I still tracked everything & that red negative weekly points number appeared very boldly on my computer.  

So this week my goal is to get back on track (no pun intended), track everything, eat breakfast daily, and to continue my journey of adding activity to my week.

Last week I walked 2 out of the 3 days that I had planned and besides my evening of handbell rehearsal (which I count as an activity) I added 10 minutes of alternative activity to one of my walking days.  So this week I'm going to make my activity goal more realistic & obtainable.  I will walk for 10 minutes on Wednesday, Friday & Monday and 10 minutes of activity on Thursday.

Hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment