Thursday, February 23, 2012

Stress Tamer

This week's WW meeting topic was stress tamers and yes, I'm probably a stress eater.  We all have a certain amount of stress in our life, but I feel I'm a boredom eater & an emotional eater.  Also, I'm a "I don't have enough energy" eater, and that has been my culprit the last couple of week.  I haven't been feeling well for over a month, and I'm still fighting having enough energy to care, to cook healthy, to add activity to my week.

So last week, I shared that I was surprised that I had lost a pound.  Well this week, I wasn't surprised that I had gained 1.2 pounds.  So I'm about even to where I was last week.  My walking goal for last week was to walk Wednesday, Thursday & Friday.  I only walked on Wednesday.  But on Monday, my daughter & granddaughter & I went to Disney World and that meant a whole lot of walking!  My tracking grade for last week is a C-.  I did eat breakfast every day.

So for this week, I'm going to get back on track.  I'm going to track 100% and eat breakfast every morning.  I'm going to walk 20 minutes on Wednesday, Friday & Monday.  That will be enough until I get feeling better & have more energy.

Hope you have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment