Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Climbing the Mountain Again!

Last week was another week of struggles and I did not expect a weight loss.  However, I was pleasantly surprised that I lost a little over a pound.  So I'm almost back to 6.6 pounds that I had lost three weeks ago.  

Here's my report card for the week:
Morning Breakfast = A
Tracking = F
Adding Activity = A

The tracking is self-explanatory based on the grade!  However, I did successfully walk Wednesday, Thursday, & Monday for 10 minutes each day.  That was my new, realistic goal for adding activity last week.  I also earned activity points on Tuesday for my Handbell Rehearsal.  And on Friday, I went shopping with my mother in a quaint little downtown shopping area, so I probably earned 1 activity point for that.  Also, I realized that I would be doing that on Friday, so I walked my 10 minutes on Thursday instead of Friday.

My goal for this week is to get back to tracking 100%, continue to make eating breakfast every morning a priority, and increase my walking goal.  My goal is to walk 20 minutes on Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday.  I also have to do some deep cleaning (vacuuming, changing sheets, moving furniture to vacuum behind, dusting, etc.) because my daughter & granddaughter are coming on Sunday and we're going to Disney on Monday.  Yes, one of the perks of living in central Florida & having friends that work at Disney!  So that's why my goal is going to be to walk on Wednesday, Thursday & Friday because on Monday I'll be walking a lot around Disney World.

So we'll see how this week goes.  Hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I climbed a mountain for real on Sunday! Went down the cliff to the beach and back again. I was the last one to make it to the top but I made it and that is my accomplishment for the week! Keep of the good work - I'm well aware of the battle.

    ReplyDelete