Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I Need to Get Back to Blogging and Being Accountable!

It's been a long, long time since I blogged and it's time to get back to it.  The biggest reason that I'm feeling the urge again to blog is because Weight Watcher's current challenge is "Eight Weeks Until Thanksgiving."  Today at my WW meeting, the leader handed out an October calendar with daily challenges and inspiration.  So I think that I will use these daily hints and then blog at the end of each week and report on whether or not I was able to complete the challenge or how the inspirational thought inspired me.

Here's a list of this week's thoughts:
Yesterday (Monday):  Set a goal to reach by Thanksgiving.
Today (Tuesday):  What would happen if you tracked every day this week?
Wednesday:  Every choice you make makes a difference.  Which choice are you proud of today?
Thursday:  Are you serious about drinking 6 glasses of water daily?
Friday:  Make healthy plans for the weekend.
Saturday:  What can you do today to be healthy that you are willing to do for the rest of your life?
Sunday:  Know what you want to achieve this week.  Establish your priorities and get to work.
Monday:  What is a small step you can take today that will help you reach your goal?

I hope you'll join me on this week's journey.  I'll let you know next Tuesday how my week was and you can do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment